Laser cleaning is one of the more modern versions of the cleaning process and has rapidly replaced more traditional methods such as dry-ice blasting or media blasting due to the numerous benefits that it provides.
There are two methods of laser glue removal: one is the high temperature from laser will burn and gasify the glue coating immediately; the second is the rubber particals on aluminum plate surface will splash after the rubber deeper layer getting thermal vibration and thermal shock of laser pulse.
Laser cleaning machine offers these benefits as it works in a significantly different way to the processes that have preceded it. Furthermore, using a fiber laser as the medium also works in a much different way to other types of cleaning methods. We have explored this in more detail below and explained why laser-based cleaning is the most efficient, safe and cost-effective cleaning solution on the market.
The temperature will increase when the laser reflect on the surface of the oxide coating, the high temperature make the coating burned and gasified immediately.
Domestic (H) optical fiber laser
/Import a (I) a pulsed laser
|2||Laser wavelength||1064 nm|
|3||cooling way||air cooling|
|4||Optical fiber length||3～5M(customizable)|
|7||Power of the whole machine||≤500W|
|8||cabinet shape size||785*436*1061mm|
|9||whole machine weight||85kg|
|10||Handheld head weight||Standard 1.4~2.3kg min model 1.0kg|
1. Wide range of applications: It can remove resin, oil, stain, dirt, rust, coating, plating, paint on the surface of objects, and can protect the surface of brittle materials. The energy density is concentrated, and highly reflective materials can also be easily applied. 200W-2000W laser power is optional to meet more needs.
2. Autofocus technology: Non-contact 360° cleaning. Parameters can be set, autofocus, and surface cleaning. The operation of the laser cleaning machine is basically not limited by space and location.
3. Environmental protection, energy saving and high efficiency: Cleaning is stable and efficient, effectively removing micron-level pollution particles. The cost of laser cleaning is only 1/5 of the cost of chemical cleaning, which is more green and energy-saving.
4. General industrial design: The component shapes are scientifically calculated and the layout is reasonable. The thermal load and mechanical load on the substrate during operation are small. Clear identification and easy maintenance.
5. Sturdy and durable: Tailor-made thickened sheet metal, solid structure, anti-deformation, good heat dissipation.
6. Customizable automation application solutions: Herolaser has conquered large-format, automated, high-precision collaborative motion technology. It can easily connect to automated processing systems in various industries. It can cooperate with hand-held and mechanical equipment to realize automatic operation.
|Metal surface rust removal, surface paint removal treatment, surface oil stains, stains, dirt cleaning, surface coating, coating cleaning; welding surface, spraying surface pre-treatment, stone surface dust and attachments, rubber mold residue cleaning.Can be applied to aviation, shipping, cultural relic protection, automobile peripheral, food industry, rail, rubber mold and other industries.|